Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Unexpected error decoding JSF component: {0} in SAP BO 4.0 sp5

Hi,

Am getting the above mentioned error repeatidly. I tried clearing the tomcat cache folder and restarted the tomcat but that couldnt help me to resolve the issue, Help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Gunal.

image001.png (3.6 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 01, 2013 at 04:54 AM

    Hi Gunal,

    Kindly let me know with what workflow you are getting this error message? It is a generic error message with multiple caused so explain the workflow.

    Kindly refer SAP Note 1710454 and 1768229 for your reference.

    Regards,

    Nakul Mehta

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 09:01 PM

    I'm running into this same issue promoting from BOBJD to BOBJQ.

    I'm promoting a folder, webi reports, security, usergroups to bobjq.

    I noticed this issue occurred once all this was promoted. During promotion I got a few failures.

    I deleted the folder from BOBJQ.

    Created a new promotion job with just a report and folder, repromoted.

    The folder is now in BOBJQ and I can access content w/out this error.

    Next steps i'm adding the rest of the reports to the promo job. Trying to see if one of those regenerates the error.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      I had collected two objects that were shortcuts to another folder. I removed the shortcuts and re-promoted and that resolved the issue I was facing.

      Now onto why those shortcuts are causing some bogus error

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 04, 2014 at 02:10 AM

    Hi Gunal,

    Long back we had the same issue with the few of the reports/Folders. When i click on the report or select the report, we used to get this error.

    Raised a incident with SAP and the outcome is corrupt entry of Central Management Server (CMS) in the CMS Repository. Hence we have deleted the folder/reports and remigrated from other environment.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.