I've got an odd issue that I've taken too long with and would appreciate some help.
Very basic scenario: flat file > Proxy. Using FCC on sender adaptor.
Mapping: Structure mapping 1:1.
I've a very basic flat file (psv format), pipe delimited source file, its to be picked up via file adaptor and FCC, mapped directly to identical fields on a source dt / mt / si and passed to a xml file (later proxy).
Ive tried a multitude of dt / mt structures and still get very similar results. I've taken the XML from the Mesmon & put into message mapping to see where the error is (date field) yet when I put the xml in message mapping it fails here too, yet when I check the queue for the field its erroring on (date) it seems to work -but get a suppress in the queue, I've not knowingly suppressed any data. I've tried refreshing cache, after all rebuilds..
I've got an identical scenario that works OK. So am somewhat confused. Its bound to be something really small / silly but I cant see the wood for the tree's at present.
Images of setup: