Skip to Content
0
Aug 17, 2005 at 08:46 PM

SOAP Error

28 Views

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this SOAP error:

My Scenario (SYNC) is like this:

web service<>XI<>web service

Whenever i test my scenario using different tools (Mindreef's SOAPScope/XMLSPY etc) i get the same following error:

com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:783)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl3.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl3.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:227)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0.process(ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet.callModuleProcessor(MessageServlet.java:162)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:507)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:392)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:266)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:345)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:323)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:865)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:240)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:159)

Caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: <b>Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.</b> at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIMessage.prepareToSend(XIMessage.java:1960)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onCall(XIEventHandler.java:267)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.ConnectionImpl.call(ConnectionImpl.java:314)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.ejb.AFCallerApplication.perform(AFCallerApplication.java:92)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.ApplicationBubble.onMessage(ApplicationBubble.java:29)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.ExtensionBubble.onMessage(ExtensionBubble.java:56)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:636)

... 22 more

I'm not sure what is not accessible from SLD. I did a SLDCHECK and its working fine.

Regards,

Sridhar