We have an issue for partial capitalisation of AUC asset captured through Investment measure.
The business process is
1. Create an internal order- AUC is created automatically.
2. Values are posted to IO
3. IO is settled periodically to AUC.
4. Settlement to be made to 2 final assets.
5. Only one asset is completed and needs capitalisation (50%)
6. Capitalisation is not required for the other Asset.
Now the issue is how to settle only 50% to the first asset ?
While maintaining the IO settlement rule ,system is forcing to create the rule such that 100% value is settled ( since IO is an investment measure).
Appreciate if anybody help us on this issue or suggest an alternative approach.