I'm trying to add a column to the pick list manager matrix. I know that one you can't add columns to a populated grid so I can clear the grid and add a column but the problem then comes with re-populating the grid. If I call Grid.AddRow it adds the last row again for as many times as I call AddRow (it doesn't loop though the dataset).
1. I've tried the following methods and they don't work (Form.Update;Form.Refresh;Matrix.LoadFromDataSource)
2. You can't add a UDF to the Pick List Manager
1. Is there a way that I can step though the data and add the rows again?
2. Is there another way of adding columns to the pick list manager?
3. Is there another way of refreshing the data on the screen?
Thanks in advance