I need create application in web-dynpro that collect some data and after it sending this data via email.
I have some problem with web serv.
I have Tutorial (Generating a Model from the WSDL Description)
and I follow the steps
1. In the project structure, expand the node Web Dynpro ¨ Models.
2. From the context menu, choose Create Model. The appropriate wizard appears.
3. Choose the Import Web Service Model option, followed by Next.
4. Enter the name EmailModel as the model name and
com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorial.emailws.model as the package name.
5. Under Select WSDL Source, choose the radio button UDDI or URL, followed by Next.
6. Enter the following WSDL description for the Web service in the Wsdl field:
7. You do not need to make any entries in the next step, Proxy Definition / URI Package
Mappings. Close the input dialog by choosing Finish.
After Step No 6 I have problem "FINISH" Button is UnActive and if I push "NEXT" I get ERROR
"Invalid WSDL WSDL not found please specify different WSDL orcheck WSDL location entered on previous page
Anybody know what the problem
(Sorry about my English)