We have added certain Z fields to the business partner ,since the user is going to fill these fields when capturing the account details, the user does not want to fill them again in marketing attributes hence for segmentation we decided to create the data source as info sets tcode(crmd_mktds)
We could create an info set by linking 3 tables in SAP CRM which contain all the Z fields which is done.
Next I could also generate the attribute list in the graphic modeler however the count for the filter is not getting displayed, even after clicking on count for the same
As a result of which the Bp numbers are not getting displayed
In CRM Web Ui I have created an account having the Z field
The filter criteria for the same is also set to 001