Dear SRM gurus,
We are running on SRM 7.01. We replicated materials from ECC to SRM.
When we add any material to the SC via internal products/services, we get the foll error:
"Product XXXX does not exist in plant YYYY or it has been flagged for deletion".
Can anybody please help with what could be the problem?
- All the Plants are replicated to SRM. And assigned in the Org Structure extended attributes.
- The SRM 'Define Backend System' is properly configured.
- The Product format in SRM is in synch with that of the ECC product (COMCPRFORMAT and OMSL transactions).
- Material is extended fine to the Plant being used. Material is not flagged for deletion in ECC.
- Accounting View is created for the material in ECC as well.
Please advise what we are missing to prevent this problem as this is happening for all materials in our SRM system.