This is similar thread like http://scn.sap.com/thread/2126326, and http://scn.sap.com/message/13664217
However the steps mentioned in the thread does not take us to the solution. I am new in info structure area. The steps to have ABC Classification for Customer Master (Sales Area Data) as mentioned in above threads are following:
- Info structure S020 - SIS: Customer Potential Anal. to be active
- Checked in our systems, the S020 is set as NOT UPDATING 'N'
- Also I am unable to change the Update function to 1 (Synchronous) or any other
- The error received is standard info structure can not be changed
- In transaction OVRO and OVRP, SIS S020 is active in sales area
- As I understand, this is to define Update Sequence for Header and Item level based on Customer Stats Group, Document Stats Group, Item Categoyr Stats Group and further assigning the Update group according to which update would happen
- Statistics indicators are ticked in customer master record
- Does it mean to maintain required Customer Stats Group in Customer rmaster?
Could anyone explain the process to achieve this step by step. specially activating update rule for S020 info structure to Synchronous Update?
I am at a hard stop and unable to get this - please guide.