offline approval is working except one issue, "postdata.att" is missing
- Requester creates a shopping cart. The cart has to be approved by an approver.
- Mail is sent to Approver by job/report "/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND"
- Approver opens the mail in his Outlook 2010 Client.
- He has the choice to either log on to the SRM/Portal to approve/reject or to approve/reject directly by mail. We like to user the latter case.
- We have implemented Note 1682407, two links are shown for approve/reject, everything ok.
- When clicking on one of these links, a new mail window is opened. It includes the form contents in the mail body, no attachment "postdata.att" is created
We would like to have the attachment instead of seeing the technical fields in the mail body (the users are confused).
Any suggestions ?
Thank you !