Skip to Content

Missing RSTSODSREQUEST entries

Hi,

While executing program ZBW_HANA_CHECKLIST, we are getting error Missing RSTSODSREQUEST entries for three DSOs as below.

DSO: ZDSO (Missing RSTSODSREQUEST entries)

I checked and the DSOs are active and all the requests IDs are also available in table RSTSODSREQUEST. Can you advise what could be the issue these three DSOs and how should I proceed to rectify this error from migration checklist.

I searched on SCN but did not find any details relating DSO missing entries in RSTSODSREQUEST. Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

Anil

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jan 17, 2017 at 04:45 PM

    I cleaned all the data of PSA from datasources load to this DSO. And ran following task from BW Housekeeping. This resolved the issue.

    Re-assign requests written into the incorrect PSA partition
    Ensure request consistencies throughout the PSA landscape
    Ensure partitioned tables are correctly indexed for the PSA
    Verify DataSource segments assignment to PSA

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Anil

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 05, 2017 at 04:49 PM

    try to run RSRV check on the Z table.

    is there any way you can delete requests from Manage screen. I would say this is last option.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded