We have an image stored in SQL Server Version 2012 and that needs to be displayed in a crystal report through a JDBC Driver.
This is NOT working with Microsoft JDBC Driver.
1. OS: XP OR Windows Server 2012
2. SQL Server version : SQL Server 2008 or SQL Server 2012.
3. JDK Version 7 - Update 10.
4. JDBC Driver : Ver 4 downloaded form http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=11774
5. A simple Table structure as follows.UserID int BLOBData varbinary UpdateDate datetime
This is not working on Crystal Reports Viewer 2011 as well.
Not working meaning, i am not able to see the picture.
Within the report the field is seen as String.
The same field works fine if I use other drivers like JTDS 1.3. But JTDS driver has other bug that prevents us from using the same.
Any Help is appreciated.