Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

No data displayed while filtering report with a specific value of Contract Account No.

Hello Experts,

While filtering report with a specific value of standard Contract Account No. Info object transaction data, No data is displayed even if that particular value is present for Contract Account No. field in transaction data. When i checked in master data of Contract Account No. info object I found that that specific value does not exist in the master data of that info object. Here standard Infoobject for contract account no.(partner independent) is used . Can any body please tell me how to solve this issue?

Many thanks in advance...

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 07:37 PM

    Hello Vikas,

    This type of post belongs in either the BW or BEx space.

    Please post these types of questions there in the future.

    For now I will move it to BW

    Regards

    Tammy (Moderator)

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 08:24 PM

    Update your master data from source.

    The data is old you need to run the deltas and do the change run and that will help fixing the issue.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.