Hi EP Certified Development Consultants,
I am appearing for SAP EP Development consultant exam in next few days.
I have not attended any SAP training classes. I am aware of syllabus.
Looks like there will be 80 Questions to answer in 3 hours.
Can you please help to understand -
1. How many of them are multiple choice questions? How many correct answers will be there? Any negative marking for wrong answers?
2. How many Fill-in-the-blank type of questions will be there?
3. Any Questions asking to write the code? If yes, can we run and test our code while answering those questions?
4. Just understanding the concepts is enough? Do we need to memorize all the Interfaces & APIs?
5. What do u think of 3 hours time? Is it sufficient, more or less?
6. Any inputs that you want us to know to complete the exam successfully.
Please try to elaborate as this helps lot of people.
Thanks for your time.