I am kayal living in the US. I am a PG in Chemistry. I want to switch my career to SAP ( No IT experience at all) . I am willing to put in any amount of hardwork. But the question is " which sap module will be suitable for me " ? I called up several consultancies ...but each consultancy said different things. One said HANA is in demand and functional modules are not in demand. One said ABAP is the hottest now. To be honest I am utterly confused.
I would really appreciate if anybody could genuinely guide me in this.
My questions are
1. Which training center is the best and RELIABLE in the US ?
2. Since most of the courses are offered online, are online courses really worth the money ?
3. Which SAP module is the right one for a person with non- IT background ?
4. Which SAP module is actually in demand that can be learnt by non IT professional ?
5. I contacted Cloneskills ( www.cloneskills.com) and they suggested HANA /BOBI for me. Is the Training center reliable ?
I know I am asking too information and help from the professionals here, but since there are 1000 training centers and there are 100 different sap modules I feel like I am lost in a maze. Your help and suggestion will be really vauble.
Thank you all. 😊