Hi all ,
I am trying to configure Webdynpro based ESS and I need to create a cystem for my webdynpro
system ( my portal and webdynpro is in the same J2ee Engine ) . What I had done so far is
1. System Landscape Editor -> New > R/3 Dedicated server .
2. From the property editor I have selected WAS ( Web Application Server)
3. I have given following parameters
Host - ssptest:50000
path - /webdynpro/dispatcher/
protocol - http
4. I have also set the user mapping and system alias .
BUt when I have tested the connection , it is gving follwing error .
Test Connection with Connector - Jan 1, 1970 11:40:16 AM
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Retrieve the default alias of the system
2. Check the connection to the backend application using the connector defined in this system object
Retrieval of default alias successful
Connection failed. Make sure user mapping is set correctly and all connection properties are correct.
My questions are
1. Is there any thing missing ?
2. When Portal and webdynpro is installed in the same J2ee engine , is there any configurations
needed in the Visual admin -> Configuration -> webdynpro ( there I find some place holders for
host , port etc )
Can anybody help me on this ?