Skip to Content
Former Member
Nov 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Webpage cannot be found


I have developed a service using transaction SEGW and set an external breakpoint at the very top of the GETENTITYSET method. of the Data Provider Class Extension.

When I enter these urls (although I don't expect them to do anything), the breakpoint is reached.$top=5$filter=

However when I enter the url$filter=fromdate eq 'xxx'

I receive a HTTP 400 Webpage Cannot Be Found error.

So apparently once I put something after the $filter= on the URL, is when I get the Webpage Not Found error.

I followed the example provided in this YouTube video by Jeff Gebo (which I found extremely helpful)

except using the BANK table, I used a custom Z table.

I don't quite understand why when I put something after $filter= in the URL, the webpage becomes "not found".