Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Nov 20, 2012 at 09:05 AM

No business layer sent back from server error message on windows XP clients

27 Views

Hey all,

I got an issue when I try to open an existing universe via web intelligence rich client. I can login and open the universe without a problem with an account of a user from win7 pc. But not from an XP client with same user account. I check all the permissions (including necessary folders, connections etc.) everything seems fine. When I managed to open the universe and run the query from win7 there is no problem. so I think there is not a restriction about the user account.

The same problem exists in every Win XP Client. I have read the similar discussions here. First I had SP2 patch 15. Then I upgrade to SP5. But nothing changed. Also I upgraded the Java version of the PC. Last (based on another discussion) I changed the UseBasicAuth entry from the registry, but that's not helped either. I guess it's a problem about the XP operating system, because it's just happening on XP clients. but have no idea about what it is.

Any suggestion are welcome,

Thank you.