/scripts/ahub.form.attachments.js
0

Lumira not refreshing from Lumira for BI Platform

Jan 04, 2017 at 06:41 PM

281

avatar image

I have seen threads on the

"Data Acquisition not supported for this query. Check the query settings." message.

We just updated to lumira 1.31.3 on B4.1sp08.. bw 74 is our data source.

When I build the LUM file using the BI connections.. all is fine. Upload the LUM to the platform just fine.. open and view..just fine. But refreshing from the server throws the error. Before I open OSS.. just wanted to throw this out if there is a quick fix being missed somewhere. thanks James

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

We have a ticket open on this and are getting nowhere. To add to the info, relational connections to BW do not work either.

0
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

avatar image
Former Member Apr 19, 2017 at 07:07 AM
0
Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
James Batchelor May 05, 2017 at 07:03 PM
0

This turned out to be related the OpenDoc URL being messed up during an update. We have Lumira Services on one machine..BOBJ on another. I noticed the OpenDoc links from inside Lumira pointed to the wrong server. I guess this is leveraged somehow in server side refreshing.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Skip to Content