Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipments in collective proc (VT04)

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SAP experts

I am trying to create shipments in collective proc (VT04). Under selection variant I have maintained a variant to select the required deliveries. Under grouping criteria I have given 7 routes that needs to group accordingly. My issue is under Data and options rule. Under data and options only one shipment route can be given. But I want my 7 routes to have their specific route once the execute button is cliked.

Can I create shipments for 7 different routes with one click ?? ( shipment route under header data should contain their specfiv route accordingly)

Or Do I need to maintain 7 differenent variants and rules to achieve this ? Pls help me to solve this scenario. If you are not clear pls let me know I will explain with an example. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

ever clicked on the button to the right side of where you select "route"? There you build groups - and you simply define one group for each route. And you can make it even simpler, just check the pop-up.

Brgds

Juergen

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Juergen...thanks for the reply..but the issue I have is not building groups. I was able to build groups accordingly for each route but when it comes "data and options" i have maintained one rule. In this we can give only one route, thus all grouped routes will contain the route id which was given in "data and options".

For ex - I have 7 routes called

Thus i Have maintined 7 groups and which will create 7 shipments according to due delivery list.

But when I maintain one route under "data and options" say 001, all shipment header data will have route 001 although there route is 002,003,etc. Hope you got it. How can i maintain the shipment header data route correctly ?

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ah, sorry, got it, did not read carefully enough.

First question: WHY do you want to the have routes in? And usage of it in the shipment?

Two choices:

- create 7 overall VT04 variants

- Use the copying control in the shipment type to copy the route (if unique) from the deliveries into the shipment. There is a standard routine for that.

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (0)