Would like your on inputs on the following items for the UK Payroll Go Live :-
1. Data strategy for the employees who are already on maternity leave :-
- Shall these employees be hired in the system with the start date as the date of the qualifying week ?
- Is it necessary to load the absence history related to maternity leave at the time of Go Live ?
2. Data Strategy for employees who are not on the maternity leave at the time of Go Live ?
- I tried testing this scenario and have found that if the employee is not hired into the system in the qualifying week, the system does not calculate the seniority of the employee looking at the date type (IT0041) returned in the GLOSS feature ? Is there any way this can be handled apart from hiring the employee 15 Weeks (so that qualifying week condition could be met) or the actual hiring date(if the hiring date lies between the go live date and 15 Weeks prior to Go Live Date).