Due project/ brand specific requirements we've modified our InfoView Logon Page with our own logos, custom messages & etc. as it’s very important for our company.
Changes made in logon.jsp (Tomcat/WebApps/InfoViewApp) & defaultt.css (InfoViewApp/res/schema.blue) like adding background image on logon page, changing logon box frame size & etc. are not appearing on InfoView logon page after modifying.
2 – CMS in cluster 3.1 SP3 on Windows 2003
2 – Web Layer (Apache 2.2+ Tomcat 5.5) on Windows 2003; It’s separately installed with Load Balancer & configured redirected URL.
2 – Reporting Server
Testing & Observation:
- All the changes made in logon.jsp, default.css & web.xml are working perfectly fine on our Development Environment which is running on a single box.
- Same changes copied on both the tomcats of UAT/ PROD Environments are not appearing.
- Noticed that changes made in web.xml of (UAT/ PROD) for app.shortname, CMS entries & etc are working fine; however logon.jsp & default.css changes it’s not picking up.
- Tried opening InfoView Page in many browsers, but got same results.
- Checked the view source option of the page from the browser after launching the InfoView page shows the entries of changes we made in the respective files, but background image, logon box alignment and etc. doesn’t get changed at all.
Q1. Is this happening due to re-directed URL we are using on our UAT/ PROD?
Q2. What other configuration needs to be done to avail these changes in case of 2 tomcats running with Load balancer on a environment.
Q3. What could be the reason InfoView is not picking up the changes of logon.jsp & default.css?
Please help. 😕