I'm trying to enrollment a window mobile from the Afaria 7 but I face an error like the following:
"The connection to the server failed. the session did not complete"
Step I had done is like the following:
1. Create WM Enrollment policy
- add enrollment code with TinyURL
- installation kit = Unsigned with seed data
- Address with public IP
- Allow user to edit configuration
- WM group
- Device Reboot = Optional
2. Save the enrollment policy and download the CAB file.
3. Paste the CAB file to the window mobile device via ActiveSync
4. Install the CAB file and enter the enrollment code to connect back to the server.
5. Restart the WM device and click connect on the Afaria Client.
May I know whether there is any step missing? This will be great if somebody can share the window mobile provision step with me.
Thanks in advance.