I want to transfer a new material gp (eg. ZMG1) from ECC to SRM 7.0. (delta upload)
I followed the forum posts and was able to proceed to a large extent but could not transfer it. The steps as understood and performed are as follows:
- Logical system setting already exits.
- Followed sap note 720819 and is already maintained correctly.
- Have executed report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW using SE38 (though this is required for initial download)
- Table CRMATAB has the entries for table T023 (and other tables).
- tables CRMMLSGUID (SRM system) and CRMPRLS (ERP system ) are identical.
- Ran R3AR2 with the following details:
Adapter object =DNL_CUST_PROD1
Table name =T023
Field name = MATKL
LOW = ZMG1
Option = Equality (=low)
High = empty
- Ran R3AR4 for DNL_CUST_PROD1; got the message “DNL_CUST_PROD1: Object is in status Running”
Also ran R3AC3 for filtering DNL_CUST_PROD1 (ran with and without this transaction but the problem not resolved).
No queue in SMQ1/SMQ2.
Ran R3AM1 which shows an entry for DNL_CUST_PROD1 as green (Done); this entry is for an unsuccessful earlier delta transfer by me with status Block & value 2.
COMM-HIERARCHY does not show the material group ZMG1.
Requesting to guide me in resolving the issue.