I am facing an error while posting MIGO during intra-company plant to plant STO.
Settings for STO:
SPRO >IMG > MM >Purchasing > Purchase Order>set up Stock Transport Order
Define Shipping Data
Define/assign Checking rule
Assign Delivery Type
Assign Doc type
I have maintained the following pre-requisite master data
1. Supplying/Receiving plants are created as customer/vendor master
2. Excise details (customer/Vendor/Plant) data are maintained in J1ID
3. Assessable value is entered in J1ID
1. ME21n - Create STO (PO type:UB)
2. VL10B - Create Outbound Delivery
3. VL02N - PGI
4. VF01 - Create Pro-forma Invoice (Stock Transfer Invoice)
5. J1IIN - Post Excise Invoice
at the receiving Plant
6. MIGO-Post Goods Receipt.
After entering the excise invoice and clicking on CHECK buttin in MIGO, the following errors are appearing
1. Excise Details are not maintained for Vendor .-Message no. 8I565
2. Maintain Vendor for the excise invoice -Message no. 4F185
3. Please check excise base for the item is zero ! -Message no. 4F121
Please reply your valuable suggestions.