There is a problem in IDoc creation from XI to ECC. This is a one time issue in production where in around 40K messages are processed every hour by XI for a particular interface IDoc To IDoc. But on a certain day the target ECC system was unavailable for some time and this was an unplanned activity.
Due to the target unavailability the messages were stuck in SM58 (the usual place for a IDoc during LUW not completed), once the target was available back and the LUWs are cleared we see that few IDocs were posted successfully but many IDocs were lost and are not traceable now. I have already checked the following areas:
1. I checked in IDX5 for the messageIDs and tried to Track the IDocs in Target system, few IDocs are visible but for remaining the IDoc and Status cell in IDX5 is blank.
2. SM58: No entries present.
3. SMQ1/SMQ2: No entries at XI and at target ECC as well.
4. No relevant entries in table: ARFCSSTATE and ARFCSDATA
5. SXI_MONITOR: The message is successful and chequered flag at Inbound and Outbound.
I am totally unaware what else could be checked to find these lost IDocs, is there any possibility that the IDocs are just lost, but I feel that SAP is not a system which can lose data like this. Please help me to find the missing IDocs.
Thanks & Regards,