I am writing my Bachelor Thesis from September 2012 until Januar 2013 about SAP HANA.
At the moment I am considering about the structure / content of my thesis...
First of all, I would like to give you an overview about my planned structure:
1.2. Target and Proceeding
1.3. Structure of the work
2. SAP HANA - High Performance Analytic Appliance
2.2. Scenarios with SAP HANA
2.2.4. Products with SAP HANA Database
2.2.5. New Generation of Applications
2.2.6. Hybrid scenarios
2.3. Potential and Chances
3. Technology und Architecture
3.1. Hardware Technologies
Now I have 3 questions:
1. Do you think there are enough sources (Books, Articles etc.) available to fill the above mentioned bullets with text/content?
2. Could you suggest me some sources (books, links, articles and so on) ?
3. Do you think this structure is good to write about the most importent topics about SAP HANA ?
Thank you very much for replying.