Skip to Content

User Defined Search

Hi SDNites,

I have created a user defined search and below are my queries,

1. When I search using message ID in transaction

SXMS_LMS_CONF, I am able to find the record but what does below highlighted records mean?

Processing message CENTRAL 09EB54DCD1C911E683F800000644B4E2
Analyzing payload of message version 000
No filter found

Analyzing payload of message version 004
Filter found for interface name SI_OB_Dynamic_Config_Sender
Name FILTERING_CRITERION_TEST value 456 extracted
Analyzing payload of message version 005
No filter found

Analyzing payload of message version 009
No filter found

2. When I search using message ID in transaction

SXMS_LMS_CONF, I am able to find the record but when I search using SXMB_MONI using the same Filter (used the correct Filter name provided in Extractors), I am not able to find it. Can you please let me know what could be the reason for this.

Processing message CENTRAL 09EB54DCD1C911E683F800000644B4E2
Analyzing payload of message version 000
No filter found
Analyzing payload of message version 004
Filter found for interface name SI_OB_Dynamic_Config_Sender
Name FILTERING_CRITERION_TEST value 456 extracted
Analyzing payload of message version 005
No filter found
Analyzing payload of message version 009
No filter found

Regards,

Abhi


Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

6 Answers

  • Jan 04, 2017 at 04:06 AM

    Hello,

    I think this is because of Indexing.Can you try Indexing or search for new message which is processed after the configuraiton of UDS.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 04, 2017 at 09:46 AM

    Hi Raghu,

    Thanks for the response.

    Based on my understanding Indexing can be used only in case of Adapter Engine (Single stack) and not for Integration Engine (Dual Stack).

    I have built the UDS in dual stack and is for Integration engine. Also I have processed the interface after building the UDS but still it is not showing the message in SXMB_MONI while it shows in

    SXMS_LMS_CONF.

    Can you please help me with your comments.

    Regards,

    Abhi

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 05, 2017 at 04:03 AM

    Hello Abhishek,

    If am not wrong Indexing is possible in IE also.

    Anyways in your case after configuration also messages are not displayed.Can you double check if your checking with correct filter criteria.

    And also post the screeenshots.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 05, 2017 at 07:50 AM

    Hi Abhishek!

    If I'm not wrong, you can use report SXMS_EXTRACT_MESSAGES on ABAP stack to index previous messages.

    Regards, Evgeniy.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 05, 2017 at 11:37 AM

    Hi Raghu,

    Below are the screenshots of the config,

    SXMS_LMS_CONF

    SXMB_MONI

    Please let me know your comments.

    Regards,

    Abhi

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 06, 2017 at 09:31 AM

    Hi Raghu,

    I have tried to use the Standard Selection criterion and am able to get the details there but when I have populated the details in User-Defined Selection criterion, I am getting "No messages found".

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded