I have installed SAP Business One 8.81 PL04 Client in one of our client machine which was formatted due to OS corruption.After formatting a fresh Windows XP SP2 OS was re-installed to that machine. After logging into SAP , the Addon fails to start though the standard functionality do work properly. The error message received was "The Type initializer for 'Addonname.Utilities' threw an exception.' along with "Addon has encountered a problem and need to close.We are sorry for the inconvenience." In other machines the addon is running fine. This error is persisting in only those client machine which are been OS formatted. There is .Net 3.5 SP1 installed in this client machine. I have tried re-installing SAP client once again but the error did persist. The addon is bulit in Visual basic 2005.
Awaiting suggestions from the folks.