Dear All Experts,
This is simple process of Subcontracting PO,
- Creation of Production order manually thru CO01.
- Production order released and save. As soon as I released the production order, PR is created for operation which I send for external process work. Control key is PP02 for that operation.
- Subcontracting details is maintain in routing like vendor name, scheduling agreement, Pr Org, cost element, price etc.
- Double click on PR in production order, we check the account assignment where order is coming. Now I have to convert the Purchase Req to Subcontracting PO.
- Good Issue to Production Order thru MB1A-261 mvmt type.
- Goods are issued to order, now we can confirmed the Each Operation thru CO11N.
- Now consider for Operation 0020 is for external process, so we have transfer the stock to vendor storage location thru MB1B-541 mvmt type
- Now we have to maintain Schedule agreement thru ME38, where we can create schedule lines for each PR. Click on Scheduling Agreement Delivery---create with Reference---to PR. But As we assign the PR,
9. schedule line is created.
GR can be done thru MIGO--GR--- Agaist PO.
Here My question is when I assign the PR to schedule line, why not order is picked from PR, so that I can get cost of external process on Order.
If I maintain Order no in schedule agreement manually, it taking cost but as my schedule agreement is for long term we don’t want to enter the order manually. System should pick the order from Purchase req.
But when I convert the Purchase Req to Purchase order, order is pick up from PR. And we can get external process cost in cost analysis in co02.
How system is picking the order from PR, in case of PO creation..