I have a java class I'd like to called from a mapping user-defined function.
Here's what I've done (but hasn't worked)
1. Added 'package com.<mycompany>.xi.util.base64 to the source class file and compiled it.
2. Created a sda with a plain provider.xml file, i.e. no references were made to any other library files.
3. Deployed the sda to the xi 3.0 j2ee server successfully using SDM.
4. Under the Visual Admin tool, I see that the library was deployed successfully.
5. In the import text box in the user-defined function (design time), I enter com.<mycompany>.xi.util.base64.*.
A syntax check returns an error indicating the package could not be found.
Can anyone give me pointers as to how I can get this working?