Skip to Content
Former Member
Aug 30, 2012 at 05:16 AM

Reference against Down Payment


Hello Expert,

I have made down payment to vendor with reference to PO lets say 120 later on I realize that it should be against PO 121 and I have made payment as well. How can I change reference in down payment without reversing my document as check issued against that down payment is cleared.

Thanks in Advance..:)