Dear SAP Experts,
here is my customer problem :
- they create a rebate agreement at the begining of the year with accrual lets say 3% and amount 3% also
- they continue issuing their invoices with the accrual rate calculated. at the end of the year
- they preview the rebate agreement and decide the real amount that will be given to customer according to their sales volume. so they change the accrual value to 4% instead of 3% and the amount to 4% also .
here is the steps i followed :
- i create a rebate agreement ( customer rebate ) using VBO1 , set the condition accrual at 3% , the scale and the material for settelement
- i created several invoice documents until the scale i enter first is reached
- i updated the billing documents using (VBOF)
- i went to view the rebate agreement VBO2 , the sales volume is now current , the amount to accrue is 3% and ready for settelemt
- now i want to change the accrual rate from 3% to 4%
- i went again to (VBOF) to update the billing documents , the following message appears ( document 900xxx is aleardy assigned)
i also tried to go to report VOB3 to compare the accrual rate and correct backlogs , it gives me error that no accrual correction is possible
how shall i update the previous documents with the new accrual rate to be calculated ? shall i change only the accrual rate or accrual rate and amount ? is there is any work around to acheive my customer request ?
Thanks a lot in advance
note : points will be granted 😊