Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Regiostrar pago recibido.

Buenas tardes. Me pueden ayudar???

Estoy registrando un pago recibido pero al dacr clic en crear el pago me regresa el siguiente mensaje. FALTA EL TIPO DE CAMBIO DE LA CUENTA DE PERDIDAS Y BENEFICIOS PARA LOS IMPUESTOS DIFERIDOS. Me pueden decir de cuenta se trata??? que cambio debo de hacer???


Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 03:44 PM

    Buenos días

    Revisa si faltan las cuentas de beneficio y perdida por tipo de cambio en la determinación de cuentas del mayor.

    Ruta: Gestión --> Definiciones --> Finanzas --> Determinación de cuentas de mayor --> Ficha General



    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.