1) What's the difference between system and server? For example, in HANA studio, you can "add system", are you connecting to one server which is called a system also? Or there can be several servers in one 'system'?
2) Is it good practice to filter data at schema level or attrubite level? (when data is coming from ECC). Should the approach be to move most data and filter or filter when moving it?
3) Granularity, what does it mean? is it good or bad? I always here co-workers saying this and I'm too embarrassed to ask.
4) Do I need a universe to connect Webi to HANA Views directly? (for Crystal Report it doesn't seem to be needed)
5) If I need to create a view using a transaction table and link it with header tables, but don't need any no numeric values (measures), should I just add the transaction table to the attribute view? Or good business practice is to create all transaction tables in analytic view (regardless if it has numeric values or not/measures)?