I am just trying to demonstrate the features available in BO mobile (ipad).
I am trying to use the GEOMAP feature in IPAD, but i couldnt' get the geomap structure in IPAD.
Environment: BI4.0 SP02 FP15
I followed the steps in BO_mobile guide. Here are my steps to reproduce and let me know where i need to correct.
1. Created table in database (sqlserver) with below fields and datatype.
2. Then i have inserted sample data like below
insert into table values(1,'LOS ANGELES',34.05,118.24,'LOS ANGELES',32000)
3. Created universe on top this table and made prem_amount as measure object. (all other objects are dimensions)
4. Created webi report with simple vertical table using all above objects in same order.
5. Right click on table>>table format>> Changed the name to ";map_lt(3),lo(4)_poi(2)"
(i have tried by using ";" character and without it as well and it didn't help)
(i didnt' use od and imu parameters as these are optional).
6. When i save and see this report in ipad, i still see this as normal table but not as a map.
I have few questions,
-What is datatype of respective fields (poiname,latitude,longitude) to store in database.
-Should i modify anything while retrieving the data.
I think my mistake may be how i am inserting the data or table schema in database
Please provide your suggestions.