Skip to Content
Former Member
Aug 09, 2012 at 08:09 AM

Amending EOY p14 return after filing it to HMRC-UK


Hi all,

We have a situation that the P14 EOY forms efiled to HMRC are incorrect. If we now have to send the correct forms, and we have to efile the P14s again with the difference amounts. Ex. if the P14 amount of an employee was 50 and the right amount is supposed to be 70. In our right P14 form now we need to send +20. which will be correcting the records in HMRC. This is the informaiton we found in HMRC website.

However, can this be done through SAP? Can an XML file be generated with just the difffernce amount of either + or - ?

Any inputs on this is highly appreciated.