Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Material issue

Dear Experts,

In our firm we manufacture our products in 1201 plant and then all finished goods stocks are given to stock point for sale.

But in some cases the finished goods get damage in transport, so our stock point changes the outer cover boxes of finished goods and make the finished gooda ready for sale.

But following problem we are facing:

1. Stock which are available at stock point plant are not been issued against this Finished good.

2. As stock pint are unable to issue the stock then digitally stock remains in system but physically stock is not available.

So please help me how we can issue the material to this particular finished goods so that is future we can trace it out the used stock.

Note: We not just want to write-off the stock through 531 movement type, as this does not able us to trace the issued stock of outer cover boxes


Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 03:37 AM


    In this case you have to create rework order CORO in this order add the rework materials manually like outer cover boxes etc.

    After that you can issue these material against this order thorough MB1A 261 movement. So system will consume the physical inventory of material against this order.

    Please refer this blog for more details,

    Rework In Manufacturing

    Hope it will solve this issue.



    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.