At one of our customers', I installed the latest version of SAP Business One, as well as MS SQL Server 2008 R2, on a new server. I then proceeded to reinstall the Business One clients on the workstations.
On one of the workstation, I didn't manage to connect the client to the right server, although I entered the name of the new server when asked for the license server name during the installation of the client.
In the 'Choose company' window the choose-from list of the 'current server' field only proposes the name of the old server, not that of the new server. The server type choose-from lists only proposer MSSQL_2005 and not MSSQL_2008.
On the other workstations, the client is working fine and it connects to the right server.
The workstation is in the same domain as the other workstation and as the server.