Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SOAP Sender Issues in PI7.3

Hi,

I am working on a scenario where we send the messages from Biztalk to PI to SAP.

Earlier we were testing our interface in PI7.0 and the testing was successful, but when we tried to route our interface through upgraded PI7.3 system, the messages are getting failed at the Adapter engine with the attached error and the messages are not moved to PI.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs as why the interface is working in old PI and not in the upgraded version.

SOAP Sender Channel settings:

Transport Protocol: HTTP

Message Protocol: SOAP1.1

Adapter Engine: Central Adapter Engine

Quality of Service: Exactly Once

Regards,
Sat

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Jul 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM

    >Earlier we were testing our interface in PI7.0 and the testing was successful, but when we tried to route our interface through upgraded PI7.3 system, the messages are getting failed at the Adapter engine with the attached error and the messages are not moved to PI.

    After Pi server upgrade, endpoint location, port might be different. Please check the URL for this soap service and send the mesg accordingly. Otherwise generate the WSDL from the upgraded PI server and use SOAPUI or XMLSPY and test the interface first. You can also find endpoint location in wsdl and use them for testing.  Hope that helps.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jul 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

    From the error screenshot it looks like the dynamic configuration related to <BtsActionMapping> is causing the issue.

    Can you compare the dynamic configuration in 7.0 and 7.3 see what is different?  That should give you a clue as to what is different between 7.1 and 7.3. You can then act accordingly.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • >>There are some differences in dynamic configurations method call usage between Pi 7.0 and later versions.

      Bhaskar, I do not think retrieving dynamic headers during java mapping is related to the question asked. The issue is message parsing is failing in Adapter engine before it can push the message to Integration Engine.

  • Jul 31, 2012 at 06:16 AM

    Can you try using nosoap=true in the SOAP URL from Biztalk to PI, if dynamic configurations does not play significant role in your scenario.

    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/48/3555240bea31c3e10000000a42189d/content.htm

    3. Define Conversion Parameters --> point 1

    - praveen

    Message was edited by: Praveen Gujjeti

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded