Our labels worked flawlessly when printing from Crystal Reports XI R2; once we upgraded to Crystal Reports 2008 the label issue started (the label printer: Zebra ZM400). What is interesting is when a print preview is pulled up, the label looks just fine. When we go to print it, a blank label comes out. We thought this was a format issue, and went in and made the labels smaller. Testing this idea resulted in the same outcome as before.
I found (http://scn.sap.com/thread/1875320) a possible fix for this issue, and it's in this forum too. I am hesitant to go forward because the resolution came from a forum. So I called SAP and they told me to post on this forum, lol. I would like reassurance from an SAP representative/engineer that is aware of this issue, and the resolution to it.
That fix in the link above was to simply download and install "Hot Fix 3.1"... I tried looking for a 'Read Me" or any other piece of information on that download, and couldn't find anything. I do not want to install something simply on a whim. I need information on Hot Fix 3.1, and I need to know if the download fixes this issue.
Thanks for your time,