I have following questions about material ledger; request your help to provide clarity on the same.
Thanks in advance for the help.
- Revaluation of inventory is optional or mandatory through material ledger
- If we opt for revaluation do we have option to choose which type of cost to be
considered for revaluation like variances on account of fixed cost should not
be taken to revaluation etc.
- Will COGS revaluation is posted to COPA? We will be transferring standard estimate
- If COGS variance is flowing to COPA, how production variances and COGS variances
are differentiated in COPA.
- If opening stock exists for the stock and revaluation through ML at month end
happens, how system identifies the stock to be revalued is FIFO method for
issues will be considered?
- what are the disadvantages of using ML ? Like month end process delay , is this because user need to perform lot of activities or system takes time to
Process CKMLCP - run time is more?