Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a legal document signed between a Customer and his/her Vendor for the provision of support services for a given time frame. For the maintenance and support of IT Hardware / Software we sign yearly Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with our vendors.
1. Create a "Purchase Requisition for Services (ME51N)",
2. Send RFQ to vendors (along with a draft version of SLA document),
3. Quotations are received and conditions are maintained
4 Purchase Order for Services is sent to the vendor.
5. Signing of Legal SLA document
Reference to the above scenario I have the following queries:
1. In which SAP module, SLAs can be effectively defined and managed?
2. How SLAs can be effectively defined and managed? What are the steps?
3. Can we use the "Contracts" (ME31K) feature for the Management of SLAs?
4. How can we receive Alerts before the expiry date of the SLA?
Please assist in this regard.
Aftab Ahmed Khan