Skip to Content

Open Hub Destination Problem

Hello Gurus,

I had in my BW system an Open Hub that was made from Infocube.

Today due a change request I have to add an infoobject in the infocube and of course I have to enhance the open hub too.

This was the activities that I applied.

1. Add the infoobject in the infocube --> Status OK

2. Activate the Infocube --> Ok

3. Add the infoobject in the Open Hub --> NOT OK.

The problem here is tha I aggregate the infoobject in the open hub. Check the open hub and all its ok. Activate the open hub and all its Ok. When I tried to map the new field in the transformation I do not see the new infoobject, so I back to the check de Open Hub adn surprise the infoobject is not in the structure of open hub.

I tried do it many times in different ways but unsucessfully. I think its a bug, but I can not found something to fix this issue.

Thank you for your help.

Jose.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jul 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM

    Delete the old transmition and try again.

    Sometimes working. Let us know if not.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.