Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jul 10, 2012 at 03:23 PM

long text from component located in WBS is not getting transferred to PR properly

13 Views

I am experiencing this weird issue where long text from component located in WBS is not getting transferred to PR properly, 90 out of 100 times; text gets transferred successfully where as other times it just transfers first line.

Our copying rules are set properly as text is being transferred properly 90% of the time, it’s only the other 10% where it’s behaving erratically and I cannot reproduce that on will.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?