I need to create a BEx as per below requirements:
1. Revenue restricted on specific Account no in rows (in structure)
2. Cost of Sales restricted on specific Account no in rows (in structure)
3. GM is formula (Revenue - Cost of Sales) in rows (in structure)
4. Actual (Amount)(Act) restricted on Monthly values in columns
5. Budget (Amount) (Bud)restricted on Monthl values in columns
6. Variance Budget (vBud) = Actual - Budget in columns
7. % variance = IF Bud < 0, then -(v Bud)/Bud
Else IF (vBud = 0) then 'Blank'
Else IF (Bud = 0) then 'Blank'
Hence I am having two structures in my BEx.
My question is if I use Account Hierarchy restricted on particula range of accounts along with above mentioned cell restriction
will the cell restriction work when I drill up and down the hierarchy?
because if it does it will save me the hassle of restricting individual account nos as the hierarchy has 4/6 levels of details in rows .
Please provide pointers.
Thanks in advance,