Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jul 04, 2012 at 06:15 AM

Messages not getting pushed to ECC from PI although not in Error

31 Views

Hi All,

The messages pushed from 3rd party systems are coming into SAP PI system but these are not getting pushed from SAP PI to SAP ECC although these are not in error status.

The real-time messages comes into PI daily. But for few days got failed(because of insufficient database table space), then I reprocessed them. 90% of them got reprocessed and flown to ECC successfully. Now these remaining 10% messages got stuck into queues and showing status as "ready" in outbound queue and "running" in inbound queue.

Because of these the daily real-time messages also got stuck into queues and not getting processed since last 20 days.

Inbound Queue

Outbound Queue

What I need to do in this? Please guide me in this urgent/critical issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit S Patil

Attachments

Inbound-1.jpg (72.4 kB)
Inbound-2.jpg (224.8 kB)
Outbound-1.jpg (73.3 kB)
Outbound-2.jpg (223.3 kB)