Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jun 27, 2012 at 06:39 PM

Poor performance in BW 7.3 in HP-UX. SAP Instance errors.

242 Views

Hello guys.

I thank you in advance for your help.

I've installed the SAP BW 7.3 on HANA DB (SP3). The BW 7.3 stays in a HP-UX 11.31 server, using the Internal disks (RAID 1). The HANA DB stays in a separated HW Appliance (Suse SLES11).

In advance, I followed the SAP Notes 172747 (kernel parameters) and 837670 (OS Patches) during the server preparation.

During the installation I realized a poor performance during the SAR archives decompression. But when the SAP Instances (DVEBMGS00 e ASCS01) were up, the RunAbapReports phase went very fast...

The navigation in the SAP System (SAPGUI) is very slow. I checked some logs and could find the following errors:

dev_ms:[Thr 01] MsSProcOpcode: error processing MS_DEL_LOGON (MSOP_NOTSET)

dev_ms:[Thr 01] -OUT- client 1 name vwbranuvbwhd1_BD1_00 errno MSOP_OK

dev_rd:*** ERROR => NiIWrite: SiSendV failed for hdl 9/sock 14

dev_rd:* ERROR connection to partner 'localhost:0' broken

dev_rd:*** ERROR => GwIConnectHandle GwWrite failed (NIECONN_BROKEN) [gwxxrd.c 8178]

dev_w1:M *** ERROR => NiPConnect: SiConnect failed for hdl 2/sock 14

dev_w1:M *** ERROR => EncNiConnect: unable to connect (NIECONN_REFUSED) [encomi.c 446]

dev_w23:M AdRegisterCvtFunctions( 29(AD_SHUTDOWN_ERROR), 4000000001b90360,4000000001b903d0)

dev_w23:M *** ERROR => NiPConnect: SiConnect failed for hdl 2/sock 14

dev_w23:M *** ERROR => EncNiConnect: unable to connect (NIECONN_REFUSED) [encomi.c 446]

dev_w9:E *** ERROR => EncCliIConnect: failed to connect to enqueue server at vwbranuvbwhd1/sapdp01 through layer EncCli (rc=-7) [enccli.c 1083]

dev_w9:E *** ERROR => EncCliReq: failed to connect to server [enccli.c 507]

dev_disp:DpMsInfo: opcode MS_DEL_LOGON, error MSOP_NOTSET

dev_disp:DpMsInfo: opcode MS_DEL_LOGON, error MSOP_NOTSET

The profiles are the same that came with the SAPINST, except the DEFAULT, where I enabled the SAP* login and the changed the new client number 😊.

I've been researching along the Forum e SAP Support Notes, and could not find any instruction that could solve, at least, the errors I've listed.

Any suggestion or recomendation is welcome.

Thanks,

Douglas Oliveira