Hoping someone has been through this b4. RE: our QBx system
In our Infopackages for the DataSources below:
I am getting the following error when I execute the Delta infopkg:
Error message from the source system
An error occurred in the source system.
Caller 09 contains an error message.
The error occurred in Extractor .
Refer to the error message.
The message says: Error occurred in the data selection
I find out that the ECC source System has issues: Source System release 702 is not the local information 700. Yes, the ECC system was updated to EP5.
I activated the soruce system and replicated the metadata.
I ran RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL.
I deleted all the PSA's and those requests in the upper InfoObjects
I re-ran the init. and it was successfull and updated the infoObjects
I see that ECC RSA7 has the datasource "0COSTCENTER_TEXT" as 0 records.
We checked these things:
RSDBTIME - ok
RSC1_DIAGNOSIS – ok
RSTRFCEG - 0 inconsistencies
RSTRFCEF – 0 inconsistencies
My load analyst is also noticing that there are many TRNS that are inactive and I am activating them manually. I see that there are many DTP's with teh old source system.
I log-in our DBx system and see that I also am having issues running my Delta Infopackages.
I'm hoping someone has seen this b4. I looked at forum messages today and didn't see anything that would fix it. I haven't attempted transporting up as yet because I still need to get my dev system working now.