I was looking for the below scenario to be impletemented in the WebDynpro JAVA.
1. Documents are stored on SFTP server with specific file name format.
2. IN WebDynpro JAVA, we have few fields to identify files stored on the SFTP server and search button.
3. Once user clicks on Search button, it should search those keywords in the file names on SFTP server and return the results.
4. In the result, links to be provided on WebDynpro application to download those files.
5. When user clicks on perticular file link, it gives save or open dialog box to download it.
Most of the above part, I am clear on how to achieve it. But where i need hep is, how to connect to SFTP server, search the files and then download the files from SFTP server and load those on the Java server to provide the download link.
Can anyone has come across such scenario or worked on the requriement to connect and download files from SFTP server?
Your help would be really appreciated.